Then I cut the top and bottom pieces to nailed them in place. I had a set of casters purchased many years ago for a router table which I never built. After scrounging up some 3/4" screws I had a cabinet which I could roll around.
I ended the evening with a roll around cabinet.
As is usual with my projects, if I were to do it again there are things I would have done differently but, so far, I am quite happy with the progress. It is close to what I had in mind.
- Attach wood strips to hold the wire racks
- Attach wood strips to hold the catch pan
- Install door (horizontal split, weather seal, and hardware)
- Drill holes for top and bottom vents and build vent hole covers for controlling air flow
- Build platform for holding burners
- Build box for burner controls and connect to burners
- Install cabinet thermometer